SUMMER TERM 2
St John's C of E Primary School, Weymouth.
When? Thursdays 3:15 – 4:30pm
Where? St John’s C of E Primary School, Peacock Class (Y2) Classroom
Please collect your children from the main reception/office area.
Who? Key Stage 2 (Years 3, 4, 5 & 6)
What? Over the course of a half term, the children will work in small groups and take part in every stage of the film-making process. After planning, scripting and storyboarding their own simple story, they will get to make their own props, scenery and characters using a variety of materials. We will teach the children how to film their animation using a tablet and they will finally edit it, adding sound to bring their masterpiece to life! By the end of the half term, the children will have completed their very own short animated film to feel proud of and will take away lots of newly learned skills and techniques.
The club is run by Ellie Newbury, a fully qualified Teacher with a passion for all things creative and with previous experience of working in film-making and photography.
How much? £36* for a Six-Week Summer Half Term (13th June – 18th July 2019)
*£30 each for siblings booked on the same club.
Please Note: This club does not start until the SECOND WEEK of this half term (11th June)
NOTE: THIS CLUB IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO ST JOHN’S PUPILS
Please complete this Booking Form before adding the item to the basket.
Spaces are only secured once payment has been made.
- Individual Child: £36
- Multiple Siblings: £30 pp
** Marketing purposes include: social media, website, email marketing and newsletters, blogs, leaflets, brochures, posters etc.
Terms and Conditions:
- – Each half term must be paid for in advance.
- – You agree to collect your child/children promptly at the set finish time. If there is an emergency which means that you are unable to collect your child on time, please let us know via 07596140005 and also inform the school.
- – No refunds are available, including for missed sessions.
- – We, at Chesil Creative, will do our utmost to avoid cancelling sessions, but if this does occur, we will contact you and your school as soon as possible so that alternative collection arrangements can be made for your children. We will reschedule any missed sessions or, if rescheduling is not possible, will refund £6 (£5 for siblings) for each missed session.
- – If we do not fill the number of spaces required to meet our minimum class numbers, we will give you a full refund.