SUMMER TERM 2
Thorner's C of E Primary School, Litton Cheney.
When? Tuesdays 3:30 – 4:45pm
Where? Thorner’s Primary School, Bredy Class
Who? Key Stage 2 (Years 3 – 6)
What? Each art session is carefully planned to encourage your children to imagine, explore, experiment and enjoy. They will be introduced to a range of new art techniques through disciplines such as drawing, painting, printing, collage and sculpture. Through this, your children will have the opportunity to use a variety of art materials, including ones that they may not normally have access to within their regular school lessons, and have lots of fun in the process.
How much? £36* for a Six-Week Summer Half Term (11th June – 16th July 2019)
*£30 each for siblings booked on the same club.
Please Note: This club does not start until the SECOND WEEK of this half term (11th June)
NOTE: THIS CLUB IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO THORNER’S PUPILS
Please complete this Booking Form before adding the item to the basket.
Spaces are only secured once payment has been made.
- Individual Child: £36
- Multiple Siblings: £30 pp
** Marketing purposes include: social media, website, email marketing and newsletters, blogs, leaflets, brochures, posters etc.
Terms and Conditions:
- – Each half term must be paid for in advance.
- – You agree to collect your child/children promptly at the set finish time. If there is an emergency which means that you are unable to collect your child on time, please let us know via 07596140005 and also inform the school.
- – No refunds are available, including for missed sessions.
- – We, at Chesil Creative, will do our utmost to avoid cancelling sessions, but if this does occur, we will contact you and your school as soon as possible so that alternative collection arrangements can be made for your children. We will reschedule any missed sessions or, if rescheduling is not possible, will refund £6 (£5 for siblings) for each missed session.
- – If we do not fill the number of spaces required to meet our minimum class numbers, we will give you a full refund.